Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Fast and Easy Way to Cut Coupons

shippingcontainerfamily.blogspot.com


I stumbled upon the FAST way to cut coupons!!!

Perhaps this “hack” has already been discovered and I am way behind the times, but I was cutting out some memory cards for our school day yesterday, when I realized I could use our paper-cutter to cut out my printed coupons as well!

This saved me a LOT of time and headache. I regularly use coupons when I shop (combining them with sales) and cutting each one out was the part I liked the least!

shippingcontainerfamily.blogspot.com
Cut it out!


I have seen paper cutters like mine at schools and libraries. I have a (now retired) public school teacher for a mother in law and she usually had one around her house.

I have also been to garage sales of teachers and former teachers getting rid of their “stash” (homeschool alert!) and seen these big beefy paper cutters for sale.

Scrapbooking supplies stores and craft stores often have similar looking paper cutters and smaller versions that could be used for cutting coupons.

Perhaps on your next trip to the library, they would let you borrow their paper cutter to use.


Just be sure to line up all your coupons perfectly straight! When you print out 2 per page, it often aligns differently than it would at 3 per page! Happy cutting!



You can find this post linked up at:
Welcome Home Wednesdays Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That is a great idea. I wonder if a card cutter (for making your own cards) will work. I think it will...just looking now!
    I actually like your unusual home...less is more, I believe and so much less work!
    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A card cutter might work well, try it! Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes the best way is not the one that comes first to mind. You've thought of a really good idea! Thank you for sharing your wonderful way of life with us.
    And thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment so that I could find you, too. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tip! Since I like to scrap book, I have one of those. (slaps forehead) Why didn't I think of that?! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    Thank you for hopping on board The Great Blog Train!

    ReplyDelete